Coping with Parkinson's disease is difficult—more difficult for some than for others.
Whatever the case, this support group will facilitate with:
- Getting comfort and encouragement from others facing similar problems
- Realizing you are not alone
- Combating isolation and depression (a part of having Parkinson's)
- Obtain and share accurate information about Parkinson's disease, research, and treatment
- Resources in the community
- Promote public awareness and education
Refreshments are provided.
Free. No preregistration required.