Home Senior Care Marin County
Unlike assisted living or skilled nursing facilities, we are not one-size-fits-all. We provide personalized, comprehensive services facilitated by an integrated team of collaborative professionals, who are experts in their field and passionate about the care they provide. And we support our services with innovative technology that monitors safety and coordinates communication.
Elder Care & Senior Care Services in the San Francisco area
Our homecare spans a continuous spectrum that we tune to individual needs and desires, always preserving individual dignity, adapting to change as it occurs. From concierge services to medical advocacy, from once-a-week activities to 24/7 care, we let people age their own way.
Living Well provides a continuum of comprehensive yet personalized care, derived from five primary service areas tailored to the needs of our members and their families.
|Step 1||Diagnose and assess needs to avoid mistakes and miscommunications|
|Step 2||Create individualized care plan from the breadth of solutions available|
|Step 3||Implement care that evolves as needs change|
- A continuum of care that encompasses home, medical, personal, wellness and concierge services
- Sophisticated neurological, psychological and functional assessments to avoid mistakes and miscommunications
- Holistic care plans that preserve individual dignity and evolve as needs change
- Services that advocate, support and assist all activities of daily living to make life easier
- Founders who are experts in elder care and chronic conditions associated with the aging and illnesses of the central nervous system
- Integrated team of collaborative and compassionate professionals with high standards of care
- Smart technology that monitors safety and coordinates communication
- Aging your way with confidence, well-being, relief, freedom and meaning
We also provide Dementia Care
Living Well Assisted Living At Home provides dementia care for Marin County and San Francisco, CA. We have dementia specialists that are highly trained and experienced. Dementia affects a person's memory and can lead to a decline in social skills. Our dementia specialists provide grief counseling, validation therapy, and a simple connection. We can help patients with dementia by helping them manage their fears, communicate their wishes, and express their interests. Please call us for home senior care.
Personalized Senior Care Services in the San Francisco area.
Serving Marin County, San Francisco, the Peninsula, the East Bay, Napa and Sonoma Counties.
For more information about our services, to make a referral or to schedule an assessment, please contact us.
Phone 800-805-7104 | Email email@example.com
“There are no impossible requests – only creative solutions – to living well at home.”