Parkinson’s Support Group
Date(s) - Dec 12, 2017
4:30pm - 6:00pm
According to the National Parkinson’s Foundation, in the United States, 50,000-60,000 new cases of Parkinson’s disease (PD) are diagnosed each year. Coping with Parkinson’s disease can be challenging.
Here’s how our Parkinson’s Support Group will support you:
- Realizing you are not alone
- Getting comfort and encouragement from others facing similar problems
- Combating isolation and depression (a part of having Parkinson’s)
- Obtaining and sharing accurate information about Parkinson’s disease, research, and treatment
- Providing resources in the community
- Promoting public awareness and education
Refreshments are provided.
Free. No preregistration required.
Facilitator(s)Rima Ash, MD, Doris Bersing, PhD, Elke Tekin, PR, Tiffaney R. Adams and Alex Provda
Living Well Assisted Living at HomeFurther Information1-800-805-7104
- Kaiser Permanente, French Campus
4141 Geary Boulevard Room F1 (between 5th and 6th Avenue)
San Francisco, CA 94118