Living Well's client assessment incorporates the best practices in senior care. Our staff are trained professionals who take pride in caring for the needs of others.
Our Alzheimer's and Dementia Care is tailored to an individual's cognitive strengths and vulnerabilities and focused on developing stimulation, decreasing agitation and promoting safety.
We are committed to helping individuals with Parkinson's or ALS to continue living rewarding lives, by focusing on the each person's uniqueness and using the right interventions for support.
Living Well provides specialized training to companions and caregivers to close the gap in care for elders with mental illness. We value dignity, choice and self-determination.
Comprehensive care is key to helping stroke survivors maximize their independence and attain recovery. Our professional care team provides support to family members as well.
- Oct 14, 4:30pm - 6:00pm
Parkinson's Disease Support Group: What’s New With PD: New Research, Upcoming Therapies
- Nov 11, 4:30pm - 6:00pm
Parkinson's Disease Support Group: Therapy/Discussion
- Dec 9, 4:30pm - 6:00pm
Parkinson's Disease Support Group: Dinner/Social
- Ways to make tasks easier around the home for seniors
- Pilot exercise program may help dementia patients
- New Study – Alzheimer’s disease can be slowed through mental exercises and social interaction
- 4th Annual Legacy Film Festival on Aging, San Francisco SEP 12-14 2014
- Who Cares (radio documentary about family caregivers)